Monday 16 June 2008

Givin' Some Lovin'

My friend Gina tagged me and gave me a lovely friendship bracelet in graphics. Sorry, Gin, it took awhile for me to reply. I just got home from work and just too lazy to play with the computer to look for graphic images so I thought I'd give you these flowers to say thank you!

These flowers are for all my friends out there - from the Philippines (I miss you all so much!), from the UK, from America, Canada, Korea (this list now includes all my Friendster friends as well!) - thank you for the friendship!

2 comments:

Internet Guru said...

for the author of this blog: nice pictures man,i like your blog!mine is http://personalresource.blogspot.com if you wanna check it out :D nice blog again!

Gina said...

Thanks for the lovely flowers , Len ;-)

Have a great day!