Sunday 17 August 2008

You are loved...

Mood: Well-rested. Spent the weekend with husband! For those who do not know, I am a member of the on-line group called NTPhil which stands for New Thought Philippines. Each day, I receive an email from the group with lots of all things positive. Although I do not read most of them everyday, I save them in the folder or sometimes even delete them altogether - yes I am so guilty of this. But today for some reason, I opened one of the emails and clicked on a link that showed me a wonderful 1-minute film called 'Has Anyone Told You?' I was deeply touched by it so I want to share it with you. It is a beautiful reminder that we are all loved. That no matter how painful it is with any of us at any given moment, we are being cared for and looked after by the Universe. So friends, this is to tell you, that you are loved. Please give yourself a chance to see a very lovely film, it only takes a a minute or two to see the entirety, please click here. To a dear fellow NT student and Moderator, Victoria Suarez, thank you for sharing this wonderful film. May you be blessed.

No comments: