Saturday 13 September 2008

Who is Mary Beeho?

Mood: Baffled

Today, I woke up with a name in my head. I had a very strange dream that I would like to share with you. I dreamed of my father introducing me to someone whose name was Mary Beeho. In my dream, she seemed to be a very important person to my father and she had a name badge from which I was able to read and get the correct spelling of her name - Mary Beeho. I have never heard of this name. I have never known of anyone whose name is Mary Beeho. So I got up and looked it up on the internet. There was only one very exact information and it looked like an obituary. It says: Mary K. Beeho, Born: Bath, Avon, England 1871. Died: Post 1881. Family: Beeho. Click here to see the link so you know what I'm talking about.

I sent my father a text message asking if he knew anyone by this name and he said no. I know I shouldn't really be bothered by a strange dream. After all, it is only a dream. But I have always believed that dreams are telling us something. Sometimes it even leads you to some information that you need or gives you some guidance.

I have been having really strange dreams the past few months and some of them even strangely happened. Like my husband losing two of his teeth. Weeks before he lost them, I had a dream that he was losing them, that they were very loose and were about to come off.

And now this.

If you know who Mary Beeho is or if you are this person and you are reading this (now this is really weird!), could you leave me a message? Well, I don't know what you should say, just say something perhaps?

1 comment:

Gina said...

I don't know what to make of it...
But it's kind of eerie ano?