Friday 28 November 2008

Let's get cozy...

I found these dainty cushion covers and warm fleece throws a few weeks ago...just before it started snowing. They look so nice and warm in the living room. They are not luxurious and they didn't cost much but I just love them so I'm sharing them with you. By the way, I got them from Latham's at Potter Heigham, after a chilly but wonderful boat ride with my husband.
PS: Dear friend Wen - I promised to post the photos of these cushion covers so here they are! Hope you like them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Len, these are very pretty covers. Just looking at them makes me warm already.

Glynis Peters said...

Oh I have very fond memories of there! We holidayed for 18yrs at Burgh Castle nr yarmouth. I told my girls the facts of life sitting by the river, under the willow tree (restaurant burnt down). We used to get bargains at Lathams, along with our fishing gear. When the kids grew up, DH and I used to while away our time with fish and chips, feeding the swans. Loved your cushions by the way.