Sunday 22 February 2009

I will be a busy Mum again!

I know I haven't written anything for quite awhile. I have been really busy getting things for my boy, J. From diapers to fan heater in his bedroom. Husband and I are now getting very excited. It is getting warmer, a little bit, so I am hoping that the weather will not be too harsh when he arrives in England.

My life will change once again when my boy gets here and I am oh-so looking forward to it.

Of course, I will keep you updated. I hope you bear with me as my life will once again be very very busy being a Mum.

2 comments:

Loree said...

Nice to see you back Len. I had nominated your blog for the birthday award, a while ago, but never got round to telling you. Just thought I would let you know.

Glynis Peters said...

I am so happy for you!! Have a good time :)