Tuesday 30 June 2009

Goodbye, Auntie Allen

My Auntie Allen, one of my Mother's 3 sisters, passed away a week or so ago. I didn't realise that in March, when I was in the Philippines, was the last time I'd ever see her. Never again. Goodbye, Auntie Allen. Thank you for those times when you helped me look after my boy. Those days when you'd come and help me take my son to the hospital for check ups and for being there for my Mum. May you rest in peace, Auntie Allen. Now you no longer have to worry or to feel any pain that human life brings. All my love to you.

2 comments:

Loree said...

So sorry for your loss.

Anonymous said...

Hi Len,ate Veron here,My condolence to you and to your family of losing a very good auntie Ellen.I am glad too that you are enjoying your life as wife and a mum.God is good.
I have been sending email but no reply so I look back and search your previous emails so i got your blog.So I hope you will be able to read my comment.
stay happy and asfe.

Love,
ate veron