Sunday 29 May 2011

Signing Back In!

I'm back!

I am so glad to be back!  It feels like forever not blogging! Pfffffft.

It's all been sunshine over here.  Well, that's lying.  It hasn't been all sunshine.  It's been erratic - raining, sunny, raining, gloomy, nippy, sunny again.... - but we've been having lots of brighter days and it's been really lovely!  Hope you are enjoying the summer, too.

Due to my absence, my interviews with writers and authors also had been delayed.  So I better get my bum in gear and get them posted!

I'm hoping to be able to visit all your blogs in the next few days now that I have some time all to myself.  Thank you for being patient with me.

How's been life treating you?  How's your writing?

15 comments:

Jessica Bell said...

Great to have you back, Len! I hope you feel refreshed? :o) XOXO

Karen Jones Gowen said...

Welcome back! Hope you enjoyed your break ^ ^

Theresa Milstein said...

I'm so glad you're back, Len.

Me? We've had a mix of weather here too. I have a cold, which is kind of putting a damper on my 3-day weekend. So I'm not writing. But I am reading Divergent by Veronica Roth.

Can't wait for your future interview posts.

Old Kitty said...

Welcome back!!!!!! Awwww enjoy your weekend - it's bound to rain tomorrow - bank holiday tradition! :-) Take care
x

Regina said...

We are glad that you are back. Can't wait to read you interviews and posts. Weather here in Indiana has been just as temperamental.

Golden Eagle said...

Welcome back, Len! :)

betchai said...

so glad to see you back Len, and enjoying your almost summer days. hugs to you Len.

Denise Covey said...

Len, great to have you back again as the song says. Have missed you, truly. Looking forward to your posts.

Denise<3

PK HREZO said...

Hey, Len! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog yesterday. Appreciate that. And welcome back. Hope to see ya around more. :)

Cheers!

Talli Roland said...

Yay Len! Welcome back!

Glynis Peters said...

Yeah, Len! So glad you are getting some time for yourself x Welcome back x

Margo Benson said...

Welcome back, Len! Yes, it is a tad nippy for June 1st. Good to see you.

Jules said...

Welcome back Len. I was away Sunday and missed this post. Look forward to seeing more of you. :)
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

Lisha @ DeLovely Life said...

Howdy! Thanks for visiting. It's been forever! Writing's good. Picking up, which is a refreshing change from writer's block. How's yours?

Len Lambert said...

Thank you everybody! Ssoooo nice to see you all again! So good to be back! :)