Monday 25 July 2011

What are you reading?

Have you heard about Susan Schreyer's third book in the Thea Campbell series?  It's out now on Smashwords!
Now OUT on Smashwords!

Summary:

When Thea's long time friend is arrested for murdering her wealthy husband, Thea and boyfriend Paul vow to clear her. But they are caught between warring business partners jockeying for control and slighted family members turning ruthless. The investigation twists with the arrival of an old nemesis who is capable of orchestrating not only the murder but the grave danger stalking Thea and Paul. 

I've enjoyed the first in the series (I posted a review sometime ago) - please click HERE to find out.  If you love mystery novels and you haven't read the first two, I suggest you get them now.  Death by a Dark Horse (Book 1) is only $2.99 and Levels of Deception (Book 2) is only $0.99!
The 2nd in the series you shouldn't miss!
I will be posting a review on Book 2 (above) very soon!  I hope you come back for that *winks*

Another book I'm currently reading is Witch Song by Amber Argyle.  I will be posting a review in September and guess what? I'm interviewing Amber, too!  I'm excited!!!! *happy dance*

The book will be released on 01 September 2011.  Amber is giving away a free copy on Goodreads, please click HERE to enter.


Summary:
The world is changing. 
For thousands of years, witch song has controlled everything from the winds to the shifting of the seasons. But not anymore. All the Witches are gone, taken captive by the dark Witch, Espen.
As the last echoes of witch song fade, Espen grows stronger as winter and summer come within the space of a day. Now she’s coming for the one she missed—a shy, untrained girl of fifteen named Brusenna.
Somehow, Brusenna has to succeed where every other Witch has failed. Find Espen. Fight her. Defeat her. 



It's the beginning of the week again so let me all give you the warmest ((((HUG))))) and hope that you are enjoying some sunshine! *carry on happy dancing*

3 comments:

Kazzy said...

I just read Sarah Blake's The Postmistress. Liked it a lot.

Old Kitty said...

Happy Monday to you to Len!! Thanks for the reviews and info to these books!! Yay! take care
x

Regina said...

A couple of those I have not heard of. Thanks for the heads up.